Thank you to more than 245 people who attended VisitCanberra’s Tourism Industry Briefing at the at the National Film and Sound Archive.
The briefing provided an invaluable opportunity to connect with colleagues and gain insights into the current state and future trends of the ACT visitor economy. Additionally, it showcased recent accomplishments from our team, offered exclusive previews of upcoming marketing activities, highlighted exciting developments in international tourism, and provided guidance on the most effective ways to engage with the VisitCanberra team.
Please find the presentation slides from the briefing below.
- VisitCanberra’s Strategic Direction – Jonathan Kobus
- Understanding The ACT Visitor Economy – Garrett Tyler-Parker
- Marketing Update – Issac Mizrachi
- International Update – Sarah Staruszkiewicz
- Tackling International Markets – Richard Beere
- How To Work With Visit Canberra – Russell Jackson
How To Work With Visit Canberra Document: Working-with-VisitCanberra.pdf
Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of the VisitCanberra Team should you have any follow up questions or topics you wish to discuss.
Thank you again for attending and look forward to connecting again at other industry events in the future.
The VisitCanberra Team