Events ACT will be holding a free Event Sponsorship Essentials workshop on Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 June. This workshop is the first in a series of free development workshops for the Canberra region’s festivals and events sector.
Presented by Kim Skildum-Reid from Power Sponsorship, the workshop will cover a range of topics including:
- Sponsorship basics: Why it’s important and how it works;
- Current trends in sponsorship with reference to case studies;
- How to create a hit list;
- How to develop sponsorship proposals; and
- How to formalise your proposal to achieve optimal results.
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm, Monday 26 June 2017
9:00 am – 12:30 pm, Tuesday 27 June 2017
Please note both sessions will cover the same content.
Participants will only need to attend one session. Registrations close Monday 19 June.
Exhibition Park in Canberra
For further information or to register, visit: http://www.events.act.gov.au/event-planning/workshops