Six embassies and high commissions will be open across the final weekend of the Windows to the World event complementing a host of sold out events.
Windows to the World offers a rare opportunity to see behind the gates of the capital’s embassies and high commissions. Visitors can see, taste and experience cultures from across the globe, while enjoying the beautiful gardens and intricate architecture of some of Canberra’s most iconic buildings.
The following venues do not require bookings:
- Embassy of Philippines (Saturday 19 October, 10am-4pm)
- High Commission of Canada (Saturday 19 October, 10am-1pm)
- High Commission of Malaysia (Saturday 19 October, 10am-1pm)
- Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (Sunday 20 October, 10am-4pm)
- High Commission of Pakistan (Sunday 20 October, 10am-4pm)
- Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia (Sunday 20 October, 8am-5pm).
Visit the event website for more information including Shuttle Bus and parking information.