VisitCanberra is partnering with the Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) to deliver an Export Ready Accelerator Program for Canberra tourism businesses. This program will provide a learning pathway for businesses who are committed to building international-readiness and entering the export market. VisitCanberra will fund and sponsor this development opportunity for a select number of tourism businesses.
This program provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about the commercial aspects of international tourism and how to create an informed tourism export plan for your business.
- Gain the know-how to make informed decisions on your businesses’ future export direction.
- Learn how to best pitch your product in a business-to-business setting.
- Begin to build networks and promote your business to international distribution partners.
- Gain recognition through ATEC and VisitCanberra as being internationally-ready.
Further details can be found in the Expression of Interest document. Expressions of interest close on Wednesday 4 December 2019.