Join Events ACT, VisitCanberrra and Access Canberra on Wednesday 20 November to learn how each organisation can support event organisers and the local events sector.
You will find out more about:
- Event/festival promotion, target audiences and visitor segmentation
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) and the importance of maintaining event calendar listings
- How to increase the effectiveness and usability of content through event and tourism social media channels
- Activities that Events ACT and VisitCanberra currently undertake to promote Canberra and its annual calendar of events
- The CRVC’s services, promotional tools and assets – including a portable event booth and a new airport booth, digital screen capability, use of the CRVC for event launches and event registrations, promotional activation spaces and tourist accommodation advice
- Access Canberra’s role in event permits/approvals and a brief overview of the process.
The session will incorporate a casual networking component to foster connections and collaboration across Canberra’s diverse events scene and to expand and strengthen existing sector relationships.
When: 5.15pm-7pm, Wednesday 20 November
Where: Canberra and Region Visitors Centre (CRVC), Regatta Point, Barrine Drive, Acton
Bookings: Please register at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/events-act-networking-and-information-session-tickets-81231350155
More info: email email@example.com