VisitCanberra is actively promoting what’s happening across summer. If your organisation hasn’t already done so, now is the perfect time to be adding your summer events into the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) so they appear on the VisitCanberra website.
Adding your events to ATDW, including any school holiday programs and activities you may have organised, means that VisitCanberra can promote them across a number of other marketing channels which may include:
- Seasonal Events promotions
- Canberra and Region Visitors Centre touchscreens
- Social media
- VisitCanberra and Events ACT blog posts
- VisitCanberra and Events ACT consumer newsletter feature
- Media and trade familiarisations
- Media angle pitching
- And other marketing opportunities as they arise.
Remember, the sooner your events are loaded, the more exposure VisitCanberra and Events ACT can offer you through our channels. Listings are free for events that comply with ATDW criteria.
To register for ATDW, please sign up here.
Please contact the ATDW Digital Database Coordinator if your team needs any assistance with their ATDW login or listing.
P: 6205 0029