Nominations for the 2017 Canberra Region Tourism Awards close on Wednesday 31 May.
The annual awards recognise the tourism products, services, individuals, events and businesses that have successfully contributed to the tourism industry in Canberra and the region.
Entering the Canberra Region Tourism Awards:
- Encourages and celebrates excellence, quality, professionalism and development;
- Provides a benchmark for best practice;
- Encourages continuous improvement;
- Publicly recognises tourism excellence;
- Assists as an excellent business planning and development tool;
- Analyses the effectiveness of your marketing activities;
- Reviews goals and record achievements; and
- Provides a networking opportunity with other entrants, sponsors and the broader tourism industry.
There are a range of entrant support initiatives available to help you through the awards process. The new Handbook for Entrants is a useful tool for all entrants as it provides the background information on the awards and includes tips on the submission process.
The winners of categories 1-25 will become finalists at the national Qantas Australian Tourism Awards, which will be held in Perth in early 2018.
Nominate your business here for the 2017 Canberra Region Tourism Awards. Nominations close 5pm Wednesday 31 May.